ANSI Screen Editor
Champion Stock Chart Viewer
Genre Playlist Builder
Hex String Visualizer
Newline Removal Utility
Quick Tile Viewer
Random Name Generator
Sample Rate and BPM Calculator
Song Length Finder
The ThreeTeeth Browser (Formerly Zeta MiniBrowser)
ZC Trigram Generator
PixelSwapper Version 1.21
PixelSwapper is a simple yet powerful photo manipulation application. It is very easy
to use and supports a variety of file formats. Use it to crop, resize,
and rotate your images for photo albums, eBay auctions, websites, Windows
desktop backgrounds, or anything you would want to use a digital image
You can also use it to convert from one file format to another. Have
a .TIF you want to convert to a .JPG? Just load the .TIF file with PixelSwapper
and then save it as a .JPG.
With PixelSwapper it is very easy to work quickly - not only are there
buttons for each operation, but you can also use keyboard shortcuts or
select options from the menu bar.
PixelSwapper is freeware. Don't spend $600 for a photo editing application
when you don't need the confusing interface and unnecessary features to
slow you down. Get PixelSwapper - it's fast, easy, and it works!
PixelSwapper is also available for Ubuntu Linux via the Ubuntu Software Center.
- Supports BMP, GIF, ICO, IFF*, JPG, PCX, PNG, PNM, TGA, TIF, and XPM images.
- Crop to any portion of the image.
- Rotate clockwise and counterclockwise.
- Mirror vertically and horizontally.
- Resize to any dimension.
- File format conversion.
- Convert images to grayscale.
- Easy-to-use interface makes image manipulation simple.
- Allows paste from clipboard and drag-and-drop.
- Printing and print preview of images.
- Auto-scales images to fit on screen.
* IFF images are load-only.
Changes in version 1.21:
- Fixed a bug with file type selection in the "Save As" dialog.
- Filename now shows up in the window title when a file is opened.
- A thumbnail of the currently open file is now used as the window icon.
Changes in version 1.2:
Added support for saving GIF images.
Added support for saving TGA images.
Added support for saving and loading PNM images.
Added support for loading IFF images.
Changed some keyboard shortcuts to more closely match common Windows application shortcuts
Changes in version 1.11:
Changes in version 1.1:
Added support for loading and saving
Added support for loading TGA images.
Added ability to convert an image
Some user interface improvements.
The source code to PixelSwapper is available on GitHub.
PixelSwapper has had more than 29000 downloads.